mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discrete Rating Scale
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:45:41 GMT
I would separate the two interactions.  Type 1 is like.  Type 2 is dislike.
 They will have different correlations to different predicted interactions.

This is an ideal use case for multi-modal recommendation.  Pat is working
on bringing that into the DSL as we speak.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Floris Devriendt <florisdevriendt@gmail.com