mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Spark 1.1.0?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:28:31 GMT
Yes, asap.

To test this right it has to run on a cluster so I’m upgrading. When ready it will just
be a “mvn clean install" if you already have Spark 1.1.0 running.

I would have only expected errors on the CLI drivers so if anyone else sees runtime errors
please let us know. Some errors are very hard to unit test since the environment is different
for local(unit tests) and cluster execution.