mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Balija <balijamahesh....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Spark 1.1.0?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:14:25 GMT
Hi Pat,

Can you please give detailed steps to build Mahout against Spark 1.1.0.
I build against 1.1.0 but still had class not found errors, thats why I
reverted back to Spark 1.0.2 even though first few steps are successful
 but still facing some issues in running Mahout spark-shell sample commands
(drmData) throws some errors even on 1.0.2.

Best,
Mahesh.B.