mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout Scala DSL
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 02:19:48 GMT
Brian,

check  out the talk page. the talk about spark bindings in particular.

As far as scripting (i assume you are talking about mahout shell here),
check out "playing with the shell" page on mahout, it explains how to start
etc.

You don't have to script of course, then you'd just compile your work and
run as a java application (or Spark application, if there is any difference
at all).

You'd still need to have spark/scala installed along with the environment
(SCALA_HOME, JAVA_HOME, SPARK_HOME) in either case. Shell will also need
MAHOUT_HOME.