mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: User based recommender
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 01:19:32 GMT
If there is some “filter” column that flags one type of item or another then yes. Otherwise
you’ll have to preprocess your data for input.

On Dec 7, 2014, at 2:27 PM, Yash Patel <yashpatel1230@gmail.com> wrote:

Will cross recommendation still work considering item similarity checks
multiple columns for items and my dataset has only one column for items;it
contains different item ids.