mahout-user mailing list archives

From Shahid Shaikh <shaikhshah...@gmail.com>
Subject Process UnStructured Data in Mahout for Clustering
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 13:38:45 GMT
Hi All,
   I have been trying mahout clustering  on unstructured data i.e human
written data . I have tried mahout clustering algorithms like
Kmeans,Canopy+Kmeans and LDA but the results produced are not help full .

i see the problem is with the way data is written , Can some one please
provide me some pointers on how to proceed with unstructured data  for
clustering.

i have written and analyzer that uses lower-Case and stop-words filter also
.

thanks :)

Regards,
Shaikh Shahid G .