mahout-user mailing list archives

From Yash Patel <yashpatel1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User based recommender
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 09:34:46 GMT
Calculating similarity using multiple column values is what i thought,I
looked throught the example but there is just some mention of use of
content filtering implemented but not explicitly.

Can you guide me to a working example or do i need to use
algorithms for classifiers or clustering?
Also if i have to can i implement the results using the recommenders
provided in mahout.

Best Regards,
Yash Patel