mahout-user mailing list archives

From hlqv <hlqvu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No configuration setting found for key 'akka.event-handlers' when running spark-itemsimilarity
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 05:06:16 GMT
@Pat Ferrel: Thank you so much. I restarted Hadoop and now it works fine
for local mode (--master local[n]).
I ran an example JavaWordCount with --master spark://localhost:7077 and got
the correct result. But when I ran spark-itemsimilarity again with --master
spark://localhost:7077 then I got the error in the log:
ERROR SparkDeploySchedulerBackend: Application has been killed. Reason: All
masters are unresponsive! Giving up
It seems relating to the WARN log:
Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure
that workers are registered and have sufficient memory

I have looked the Spark UI, every thing look correct with two workers are
available and 4GB RAM is usable.