mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Run ItemSimilarityJob Problem
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 16:33:48 GMT
You are invoking it incorrectly but I’d suggest using the newer Spark version. It’s easier
to use and about 10x faster.

You’ll need to install Spark alongside Mahout then invoke with:

mahout spark-itemsimilarity -i input -o output ….

The driver is documented here: http://mahout.apache.org/users/algorithms/intro-cooccurrence-spark.html