mahout-user mailing list archives

From "zhonghongfei@yy.com" <zhonghong...@yy.com>
Subject some confuse about SSVD in class ABtDenseOutJob
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 07:30:23 GMT
I've run the SSVDCLI with "-q 1" parameter, but I've got an java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

I found that it's because when it's not a dense vector, i is the index of an Vector.Element
and this index is an item id,so it exceeds the vector size.
My question is if there is a bug in ABtDenseOutJob?

the following code is in ABtDenseOutJob --> ABtMapper --> map() :

if (vec.isDense()) {
for (int i = 0; i < vecSize; i++) {
extendAColIfNeeded(i, aRowCount + 1);
aCols[i].setQuick(aRowCount, vec.getQuick(i));
}
} else if (vec.size() > 0) {
for (Vector.Element vecEl : vec.nonZeroes()) {
int i = vecEl.index(); // i is item id , so it will exceed the vec.size() usually, when extendAColIfNeeded(i,
aRowCount + 1) is called it will get an error
extendAColIfNeeded(i, aRowCount + 1);
aCols[i].setQuick(aRowCount, vecEl.get());
}
}

So how to fix this proplem ?