mahout-user mailing list archives

From "TheGeorge1918 ." <zhangxuan1...@gmail.com>
Subject mahout random forest output with data id?
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:54:08 GMT
Hi all

I'm new to Mahout. I use random forest to do classification by using the
jar file. After I do prediction, I get a list of predicted labels for my
testing data. The question is

Is it possible to have data id along with the predicted labels?

When I prepared the data, I included the data id in the training/testing
data. And I specified this field to be ignored when describing the data. I
expected that in the output file, I would see this data id since it's not
used in the training or prediction.

If it's not possible to include data id in the prediction output, is there
any common routine to handle this. Since the testing data I have is quite
big, around 20GB. For me, there isn't any obvious way to pair the data id
and the predicted label.

I've already searched online. But unfortunately, I couldn't find anything
useful.

Thanks a lot

Best

Xuan