mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RowSimilarity API -- illegal argument exception from org.apache.mahout.math.stats.LogLikelihood.logLikelihoodRatio()
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 22:20:32 GMT
Travis,

0.10.x branch is for spark 1.2.x and master (0.11.0-snapshot) is for spark
1.3.x.
my undersanding 0.11.0 should mostly work with exception for Spark shell,
which is disabled on the HEAD. we are still woking on PR
https://github.com/apache/mahout/pull/146 to re-enable it again.

numNonZeroElementsPerRow is in RLikeDrmOps.

Operations is a Scala pattern (not sure of its name -- operation
decorator or something?)