mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Starting Spark Shell
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 00:48:04 GMT
this settings are for spark. spark shell only needs master (which is by
default local), `MASTER` variable.

Although. Your error indicates that it does try to go somewhere. are you
able to run regular spark shell?
in the head of 0.10.x branch  you can specify additional spark properties
in MAHOUT_OPTS  via -D<spark-property>=<value> if you need to tweak
something.

also. if you are running on mac, we don't test on it specifically. linux
only.