Hi,

I’m trying to run Mahout 0.10 using Spark 1.1.1 and so far I didn’t have any success passing a file on hdfs. My actual problem is when I try to run the example:

bin/mahout spark-itemsimilarity --input hdfs://localhost:9000/input --output hdfs://localhost:9000/output

And I’m having this error: (attach)

I was googling and I found this solution

Configuration configuration = new Configuration();

FileSystem hdfsFileSystem = FileSystem.get(new URI("hdfs://localhost:9000"),configuration);

http://techidiocy.com/java-lang-illegalargumentexception-wrong-fs-expected-file/

but I don’t want modify the original code.

Is there any way that I can resolve this problem without have to modify the code?

--
Rodolfo de Lima Viana
Undergraduate in Computer Science at UFCG