mahout-user mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Matrix inverse
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 04:20:25 GMT
'in core' as in whole matrix loaded into memory ? I am looking for 'distributed' matrix inverse
because the matrix is very big (2 million x 2m), and it is a Complex Double matrix.
btw, which API is for the in-core inverse ? thanks,
canal

     On Sunday, August 9, 2015 10:40 PM, Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlieu.7@gmail.com> wrote:

 Do you mean in core matrix inversion? It is supported via solve. Actually
it is supported both in Java and Scala.