mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.10.2 Release Candidate
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 18:58:34 GMT
If u folks have not read the email from last friday that talks about both
0.10.2 and 0.11.0 releases this week, I would suggest that you please do.
The plan is to release both 0.10.2 and 0.11.0 this week.  Seems like we
have some bandwidth in the PMC (atleast per the last 2 emails on this
thread) to push thru another release today (I definitely don't have the
time) .  If someone else wants to push thru 0.11.0,  please do so.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com