mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.10.2 Release
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 00:02:34 GMT
This is the vote for release 0.10.2 of Apache Mahout.

The vote will be going for at least 72 hours and will be closed on Thursday,
August 6th, 2015.  Please download, test and vote with

 [ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.10.2 release of Apache Mahout
[ ] +0, I don't care either way,
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.10.2 release of Apache Mahout,
because...

Maven staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1015

This vote differs from the previous one to package a missing artifact. If
you have already tested the previous artifacts, please cast ur votes again
and we'll finalize the release sooner once we have atleast 3 PMC +1 votes.