mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.0 Release Candidate
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 04:44:35 GMT
This is the vote for release 0.11.0 of Apache Mahout.

The vote will be going for at least 72 hours and will be closed on Thursday,
August 6th, 2015.  Please download, test and vote with

 [ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.11.0 release of Apache Mahout
[ ] +0, I don't care either way,
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.11.0 release of Apache Mahout,
because...

Maven staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1016
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1015>

These artifacts are the same as the previous 0.11.0 artifacts and there's
been no code changes. If you have already tested the previous artifacts,
please cast ur votes again and we'll finalize the release once we have at
least 3 PMC +1 votes.