mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated books
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 05:25:43 GMT
All of the below mentioned books are still based on Mahout 0.10 and cover
the old MapReduce algorithms - all of which have been long
deprecated/retired/"to be purged".

There's no book on Mahout out there today that deals with the new Mahout,
its best you bring up ur questions on the email lists and have them
answered here.