mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mahmood N <nt_mahm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Code execution path of mahout
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 18:57:26 GMT
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your reply. In fact, I need this information as part of my study on some data analytics
workloads. The benchmark had been setup about 3 years ago by someone! What I really want to
know is that how the software model (here the code execution path) differs from regular desktop
and engineering workloads. I mean, do the mahout code extensively use arrays, matrices, lists,
vectors,...? Do the mahout rely on nested loops? How about branch distribution in the code.

So, you may answer the questions for the new version, then I will try to map that to the old
version by comparing the functions.

Regards,
Mahmood

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:14 PM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com>