mahout-user mailing list archives

From scott cote <scottcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Mahout "Samsara" Book
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:19:31 GMT
Suneel and others:

Anyone of ya’ll want to come to DFW Data Science sometime this summer and give a talk?
You can promote the book.
You would be following on the heals of a couple of talks regarding deep learning and search
engines.

Here is the url for the user group:

http://www.meetup.com/DFW-Data-Science/ <http://www.meetup.com/DFW-Data-Science/>

Our events are always on the first Monday of every month.  We have almost 600 members with
average attendance somewhere north of 50 per event (High of 110 and low of 25).

Cheers,

SCott