mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Kelly <jonathaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mahout spark-itemsimilarity does not work on EMR 4.3
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 03:24:43 GMT
The next release of EMR will include Mahout 0.11.1 so that Mahout on Spark
works with Spark 1.6. Sorry for any inconvenience until then.

By the way, I'm interested to know what your use case is for running Mahout
on Spark, so please feel free to PM me if you are able to share any details.

Thank you,
Jonathan