mahout-user mailing list archives

From Alok Tanna <tannaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout error : seq2sparse
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 19:18:33 GMT
Thank you so much Andrew it did work with the latest version in local mode.

I found one thing that with the new version in the twenty-newsgroups
classification example(
https://mahout.apache.org/users/classification/twenty-newsgroups.html) this
command
6. Train the classifier

 $ mahout trainnb
        -i ${WORK_DIR}/20news-train-vectors
        -el
        -o ${WORK_DIR}/model
        -li ${WORK_DIR}/labelindex
        -ow
        -c

 wont work with -el parameter . Once I removed it worked fine. not sure why
?

with this -el parameter it worked with earlier versions.

Thanks,
Alok Tanna

--
Thanks & Regards,