mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Removing MAHOUT_LOCAL option
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 23:32:01 GMT
Maybe a better user question is: How many people are still using the deprecated Hadoop code?

If the number is small +1 for removal.

On Mar 20, 2016, at 11:04 AM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com> wrote:

To clarify, the MAHOUT_LOCAL option only works for legacy Hadoop
MapReduce-based jobs which officially became deprecated in 0.10.0.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Andrew Musselman <