mahout-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to write the KMeans Clustering Using "Apache Mahout Samsara"
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 23:21:45 GMT
This sounds awesome!  If you can get the algorithm working I would be more
than happy to help integrate it into the Algorithms Framework (so other
people could use it too).

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*