mahout-user mailing list archives

From Kimberly Brown <...@centrallyhuman.com>
Subject Re: New Website is Staged
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 23:29:25 GMT
Hey I was looking and had an idea.  What if someone recorded a youtube video whiteboarding
the map-reduce mahout and how it’s evolved, so the “transformation” story for people
discovering or rediscovering mahout. Benefits:  simple to create and embed, rich content (maybe
5-10 minutes) but still keeps the clean look. And everyone loves a walk-through video explanation
over a paragraph ☺

--

Kim Brown
Founder, CEO | Centrally Human LLC