mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: New logo
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 19:20:33 GMT
Unfortunately the rules of 99designs require super fast responses from us; they have their
own schedule based rules. I dropped the contest because 2 of the 4 people responding that
day were against continuing and we were only on the first phase of the design.

Sorry if others wanted to continue but I think 99designs just doesn’t fit the ASF collaboration
style.

We are revamping the website so it would have been nice to update the logo but we’ll have
to use a more relaxed collaboration method and/or service.

Does anyone know of a designer that wants to donate some work that would have a fair amount
of visibility?