mahout-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Website is Staged
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 14:24:56 GMT
Yea- the more I think about it, the more I like the idea too.

It'll be late May before I can realistically do anything with it.  Can
anyone else take charge?

Otherwise- still open for suggestions on that homepage. (even if they are
just temporary)

per MAHOUT-1981 that is the last blocker on launching the new site (imho)

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*