mahout-user mailing list archives

From Kyoung Deok Kwon <kkd...@gmail.com>
Subject PFPGrowth fList maximum available capacity
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 12:29:03 GMT
Hello. mahout members!
First of all, please understand that I am not good at English.

I am going to use mahout PFPGrowth for my project.
As I understand it, parallel counting through Hadoop MapReduce in function
`startParallelCounting()` and then start grouping in function `readFList()`.

In function `readFList()` , fList is declared Lists.newArrayList().
There are expected to be hundreds of millions of fList sizes. Can I use
them?
Stack overflow is expected. Is it not designed in case size fList is large?
Am I right to understand?

Thanks in advance.