manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From c.a....@gmx.de
Subject Beginner's question
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 06:33:32 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to configure LCF and get it running.
When I access the lcf-crawler-ui on tomcat, I can view every single page, even create connections.
But if I add a new job, after specifying name and connection I only receive an empty screen
(e.g. for the tab Scheduling). The same happens for the example application. There are no
error messages in the log file.

When building the project ant does not completely finish the build but gets stuck at a jUnit
"Started Socket Connector@0.0.0.0:8346". I cancelled the task. May this be the mistake? What
can I do to allow ant perform the build sucessfully?

As I'm using LCF with Windows I set the environment variable LCF_HOME. For tomcat I used the
path to the properties.xml. Did I miss anything?

Thanks in advance.
Carina