manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Marc Emery <marco.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner's question
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:09:08 GMT
Hi,

I am having the same problem when building with jdk 1.6, it hangs there

run-filesystem-tests:...
[junit] 2010-07-21 10:31:23.572:INFO::Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8346

in modules\test-output\filesystem i get some exceptions

Worker thread aborting and restarting due to database connection reset:
Database exception: Exception doing query: L'instruction a été abandonnée
parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une
contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par 'I1279701064805' définie
sur 'INGESTSTATUS'.
org.apache.lcf.core.interfaces.LCFException: Database exception: Exception
doing query: L'instruction a été abandonnée parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la
duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une contrainte de clé ou d'index unique
identifié par 'I1279701064805' définie sur 'INGESTSTATUS'.
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.Database.executeViaThread(Database.java:421)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.Database.executeUncachedQuery(Database.java:449)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.Database$QueryCacheExecutor.create(Database.java:1072)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.findObjectsAndExecute(CacheManager.java:144)
    at org.apache.lcf.core.database.Database.executeQuery(Database.java:167)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.DBInterfaceDerby.performModification(DBInterfaceDerby.java:615)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.DBInterfaceDerby.performInsert(DBInterfaceDerby.java:177)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.BaseTable.performInsert(BaseTable.java:76)
    at
org.apache.lcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester.noteDocumentIngest(IncrementalIngester.java:1267)
    at
org.apache.lcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester.performIngestion(IncrementalIngester.java:410)
    at
org.apache.lcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester.documentIngest(IncrementalIngester.java:304)
    at
org.apache.lcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread$ProcessActivity.ingestDocument(WorkerThread.java:1586)
    at
org.apache.lcf.crawler.connectors.filesystem.FileConnector.processDocuments(FileConnector.java:275)
    at
org.apache.lcf.crawler.connectors.BaseRepositoryConnector.processDocuments(BaseRepositoryConnector.java:516)
    at org.apache.lcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:585)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: L'instruction
a été abandonnée parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur
de clé dans une contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par
'I1279701064805' définie sur 'INGESTSTATUS'.
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.lcf.core.database.Database.execute(Database.java:566)
    at
org.apache.lcf.core.database.Database$ExecuteQueryThread.run(Database.java:381)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: L'instruction a été abandonnée parce
qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une
contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par 'I1279701064805' définie
sur 'INGESTSTATUS'.
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
    ... 11 more

However i can start jetty and get the ui working.

Thanks
marc