manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Beginner's question
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:12:15 GMT
The tests require you to be able to connect to a localhost port.  No internet access is required.
 Since you were able to connect to tomcat running locally, I do not think that is the problem.

I just completed a fresh build, unit test, and successful tomcat deployment here, FWIW.  So
clearly you are seeing a system setup issue of some kind.

The test hang shows that the jobs are simply not completing.  The actual logging output, if
there is any, from the tests will be sent to modules\test-output\filesystem.  Do you see anything
in the logs in that directory after you abort?

Other questions: When was the last time you did "svn update" on the tree?  Perhaps you caught
something in an unstable state?  What JDK are you using?  We typically run Sun JVM's here,
version 1.5.x or 1.6.x.

Karl

From: ext c.a.r.e@gmx.de [c.a.r.e@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 3:42 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Beginner's question

Hi Karl,

I tried the build several times now but even after 20min there is no result.
Here is part of the output of the ant process (ant version is 1.8.1):

[...]
tests\classes
    [javac] D:\LCF\modules\build.xml:699: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting
to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
    [javac] Compiling 3 source files to D:\LCF\modules\build\filesystem-tests\classes

run-filesystem-tests:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\LCF\modules\test-output\filesystem
    [junit] Configuration file successfully read
    [junit] 2010-07-21 09:18:39.267:INFO::Logging to STDERR via org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog
    [junit] 2010-07-21 09:18:39.314:INFO::jetty-6.1.22
    [junit] 2010-07-21 09:18:39.423:INFO::Extract ../../framework/dist/web/war/lcf-crawler-ui.war
to C:\DOKUME~1\carina\LOKALE~1\Temp\Jetty_0_0_0_0_8346_lcf.crawler.ui.war__lcf.crawler.ui__stdp6y\webapp
    [junit] 2010-07-21 09:18:41.501:INFO::Extract ../../framework/dist/web/war/lcf-authority-service.war
to C:\DOKUME~1\carina\LOKALE~1\Temp\Jetty_0_0_0_0_8346_lcf.authority.service.war__lcf.authority.service__tykcvo\webapp
    [junit] 2010-07-21 09:18:42.470:INFO::Extract ../../framework/dist/web/war/lcf-api.war
to C:\DOKUME~1\carina\LOKALE~1\Temp\Jetty_0_0_0_0_8346_lcf.api.war__lcf.api__htxjmc\webapp
    [junit] 2010-07-21 09:18:45.017:INFO::Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8346

This is the point where it always gets stuck.
Do the tests require internet access? I also tried ant with a proxy configuration: "ant run-tests
-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=x.x.x.x -DproxyPort=xxx"

Do I have to download the wsdl-Files to run the SharepointConnector-Test or anything else
in addtion to the svn repository (for the build)?

Carina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------