manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject Changes to Node.getValue(), and resulting connector fixes
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:53:07 GMT
This post represents a warning.

In order to build a decent JSON api, I needed to change the way the getValue() method functioned
for the ConfigurationNode base  class, to be able to return null if there was indeed no value
present.  Unfortunately, it appears that there were a number of connectors that depended on
that behavior.  I believe I've now fixed those up as well, however it is always possible that
I've missed something, so please don't hesitate to post if you notice any null pointer exceptions
during execution.

Thanks,
Karl