manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jens Bengtsson <jens.bengts...@findwise.se>
Subject java.lang.NullPointerException while trying to crawl RSS feed to Solr
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:36:56 GMT
Hi!

I have setup a connector against a RSS-feed with output to a Solr server. The repository connection
and output connection report that the connection is ok.

When I run the job it seems to retrieve the RSS feed and process everything as it should,
the data does not seem to get indexed into Solr however.

If I look in the lcf log file I find the following:
Error tossed: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
                             at org.apache.lcf.agents.output.solr.HttpPoster$IngestThread.run(HttpPoster.java:976)

I guess there's an error when it tries to post the data to Solr, but I can't figure out what
the problem is. If I look at the catalina log for the tomcat where Solr is run I can't find
any errors or anything else.

Does anyone have any tips?