manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From c.a....@gmx.de
Subject Re: RE: Problems crawling with ActiveDirectory authority
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:28:51 GMT
I configured a AD authority (state says "Connection working"), used this
one to create a repository connection. This connection is used in my job,
output connector is Solr.
When I run this job, no files are indexed. When I connect to this remote
location (in Win Explorer connect to remote network drive) and then execute
this job, all works fine as the source is connected locally then.

When debugging the project in Eclipse it seems that in the
FileConnector.getDocumentVersions the thread skips the first "if"
(file.exists()==false).
When using a job running on the local file-system or the same job after
mapping the network drive, everything works fine here.

Hope this information helps.

Carina