manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Fred Schmitt" <fredschmit...@web.de>
Subject Re: Problems while indexing Jira/ and an other problem
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:21:16 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the quick answer.
I have tested your suggestion and started at the page http://..../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
and wrote a logging sequence.
Here is a extract of my Access Credentials of my web Connector.

URL regular expression
http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa

Login Pages
Login URL regular expression      Page type           Form name/link target regular expression
      Override form parameters
                                                      link                          http://.../jira/login.jsp
 http://.../jira/login.jsp                   form
                                               Parameter regular expression      Value
   Password

                                                                   username
                fred

                                                                   password
                                 ******

I am logged in and can browse through all issues but when I fetch an index an issue, for example
"http://.../jira/browse/project-5", I get the message that I am not logged in anymore. It
works when I write a login sequence for this project, but only for the specified one and it's
issues. That means that I have to write a login sequence for each project.
How could i solve this problem and log in for all pages without writing many login sequences?
I have already tried to write a login sequence which included "http://.../jira/browse/*" or
 "http://.../jira/browse/", but both haven't worked.

best Regards,
Fred