manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Google search appliance connectors
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:06:09 GMT
Yea, was mainly thinking about making some adapter classes which lets us plug in whatever Google
may come up with later.

Constellio are probably allowed to license their own code under what license they choose,
but the Solr part will still be Apache licensed and must contain license info. Question is
whether GPL allows their mixing of licenses, which would depend on how they link the stuff
together..

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com