manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems while indexing Jira/ and an other problem
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:20:03 GMT
The web connector will not send a secured site's cookies to a page
that does not match the regular expression that defines the overall
secured area.  Your secured area url seems to be
"http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa", which is not sufficient
obviously.

Karl

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Fred Schmitt <fredschmitt83@web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the quick answer.
> I have tested your suggestion and started at the page http://..../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
and wrote a logging sequence.
> Here is a extract of my Access Credentials of my web Connector.
>
> URL regular expression
> http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
>
> Login Pages
> Login URL regular expression      Page type           Form name/link target regular
expression       Override form parameters
                         http://.../jira/login.jsp
>  http://.../jira/login.jsp                   form

         Parameter regular expression      Value       Password

                                      username
              fred

                                      password
                               ******

> I am logged in and can browse through all issues but when I fetch an index an issue,
for example "http://.../jira/browse/project-5", I get the message that I am not logged in
anymore. It works when I write a login sequence for this project, but only for the specified
one and it's issues. That means that I have to write a login sequence for each project.
or  "http://.../jira/browse/", but both haven't worked.