manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF: XML parsing Error
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:43:50 GMT
Also, FWIW, I added support to the notification phase to allow
activities to be logged from there, but never hooked it up in the Solr
connector.  Seems it would be helpful to do that, since you could then
see the actual response back from Solr in the history.  I can't
guarantee I'll get to it today, but hopefully soon.

Karl

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:06 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like you are getting back HTML from whatever it is that you
> pointed your solr connection at, rather than the XML that the solr
> connector is expecting.  Specifically, the Solr commit operation is
> failing.  Can you get any feedback from the Solr instance?
>
> Karl
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Fred Schmitt <fredschmitt83@web.de> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I am having a problem while trying to index/crawl data. I configured a job with a
Solr output connection and a web connection,
>> but after i use the "agentRun"-command and start the job, a few exceptions are thrown.
>>

>> On the console im getting:
>>
>> [Fatal Error] :112:120: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the matching
end-tag "</HR>".
>> org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: XML parsing error: The
element type "HR" must be terminated by th
>>  matching end-tag "</HR>".
>>  at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.common.XMLDoc.init(XMLDoc.java:369)
>>  at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.common.XMLDoc.<init>(XMLDoc.java:317)
>>  at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.HttpPoster.getResponse(HttpPoster.java:608)
>>  at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.HttpPoster$CommitThread.run(HttpPoster.java:1647)
>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "HR" must be terminated
by the matching end-tag "</HR>".