manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which version of Solr have implements the Document Level Access Control
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 05:44:42 GMT
Hi.

I ran test in my environment. It works well.
I confirmed that it was improved about the S-1-1-0 problem, incorrect responses, and implements
by samAccountName.
The test results are in attachments.

One question:
Size of samAccountName is specified as less than 20 characters.
Size of Login Name is specified as over 20 characters(256).
if a user does not support old version of OS and support only new version, it is hard for
ManifoldCF to restrict 20 characters of Login name, I think. Is it rare? Is it okay that MCF
always refers to samAccountName? It seems that we should add the compatible option.

Thank you
Shinichiro Abe