manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last-modified from Web crawler
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:54:29 GMT
If I recall, the Solr output connector has a tab that will let you map
"incoming" metadata to whatever solr fieldname you want.  It's called
the Solr Field Mapping tab, and you set it on each job that indexes to
a solr output connection.  Give it a try and see if it works for you.

Karl

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 4:38 AM, Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com> wrote:
> Wow, that was quick :)
>
> So, how can we now configure so that "Last-Modified" is sent to the solr output connector
as e.g. literal.last_modified ?

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com
>
> On 22. aug. 2011, at 17.09, Jan Høydahl wrote:
>
>> CONNECTORS-243
>>
>> --
>> Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
>> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com
>>
>> On 22. aug. 2011, at 16.38, Karl Wright wrote:
>>
>>> It would have to be sent as a metadata field.  This should not be
>>> difficult to implement.  Can you create a JIRA ticket for it please?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Karl

HTTP header to the output connector?