manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Active Directory
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:51:36 GMT
Hi.

If you can use ManifoldCF 0.4 trunk,
you can use solr integration components.
Recently the plugin is added.

Please see:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/trunk/connectors/solr/integration/README-3.x.txt

You can get the results depending on user access tokens on Solr side.
curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=*:*&AuthenticatedUserName=username@domain"

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe

On 2011/10/14, at 16:39, Swapna Vuppala wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I built jCIFS connector, registered it, created a repository connection
of type Windows Share, and created a job using Solr connection and Windows share connection.

> I modified the Solr schema to include fields
>
> <field name="allow_token_document" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
> <field name="deny_token_document" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
> <field name="allow_token_share" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
> <field name="deny_token_share" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
>
> I set the stored attribute to true just for testing purposes.
>
> Now when I run the job, I see these tokens in the indexed data as expected.
>
> My next job would be to make the search from Solr secure. Do I have to make any changes
on Solr side to make use of these tokens and present only those docs to the user that he's
entitled to see ?