manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Active Directory
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:30:32 GMT
Hi,

I used the Authority Connection while defining Windows Share connection (did
not configure it as None).

Regarding the tokens, the document am interested/expected to appear in the
search results has got 4 values for the field allow_token_document, out of
which only two values are present in the tokens obtained from the request
curl "
http://localhost:8345/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs?username=user@domain"

Is this an issue or what is expected behavior ?? How are the search results
of solr filtered with this new search component ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com