manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Active Directory
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:26:30 GMT
Hi Karl,

Its true that I haven't set default values for the solr fields for security
earlier. Now I have added the attributes required="false"
default="__nosecurity__" for all the four fields, restarted solr to use the
updated schema, and then indexed again the docs into solr (using windows
share repo with Active Directory authority).

Still, I don't get any responses for the search I make.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.