manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Active Directory
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:26:12 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for pointing this. With the steps you suggested, Solr starts fine and
there are no exceptions.

However, I have some trouble while searching in Solr.

When the solrconfig.xml is not using ManifoldCFSecurity search component,
the search results in Solr are coming as expected.

When the solrconfig.xml is using this search component, am getting zero
Swapna.Vuppala@global.arup.com for the query string)

Can you please suggest as to how to get over this issue ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com