manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble accessing mcf-api-service
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:36:48 GMT
I could resolve the issue by following commands at
http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/programmatic-operation.html#Control+by+Servlet+API

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollipara@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am able to access and use ManifoldCF crawler (configured on my windows
> machine on Tomcat). But am not able to access
> http://localhost:8080/mcf-api-service/json. (was trying to refer last
> section at http://www.searchworkings.org/blog/-/blogs/344989).
> It says* {"error":"Unrecognized resource."}*
>
> I copied all the war files (mcf-api-service.war, mcf-authority-service.war, mcf-crawler-ui.war)
to webapps folder of my Tomcat installation folder (C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
7.0\webapps), configured properties.xml to use PostgreSql database