manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.DefineOutputConnection
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:08:27 GMT
Have a look at the usage message for this command:

                        System.err.println("Usage:
DefineOutputConnection <connection_name> <description>
<connector_class> <pool_max> <param1>=<value1> ...");

In order to find the name of the parameter that represents the solr
port, create a connection in the UI and look at the parameters on the
"view" page for it.

Karl