manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF 0.3 - WebCrawlerConnector - Ingestion Problems
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 14:42:21 GMT
Hi Tobias,

Sorry for the delay.
There are a number of reasons a document can be rejected for indexing.
 They are:

(1) URL criteria, as specified in the Web job's specification information
(2) Maximum document length, as controlled by the output connection
(you never told us what that was)
(3) Mime type criteria, as controlled by the output connection

So I bet this is a mime type issue.  What content-type does the page
have?  What output connector are you using?

Karl