manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to create sharepoint connection
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:17:21 GMT
You might be interested to know that we now prebuild the SharePoint
MCPermissions web service, and will be including this as part of the
release for ManifoldCF 0.4-incubating.  You can pick it up on trunk
now; it's delivered (along with installation instructions and .bat
scripts) under dist/sharepoint-integration when you build.

Karl