Thanks a lot for the info Shinichiro Abe, I'll look into it.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.

If you can use ManifoldCF 0.4 trunk,
you can use solr integration components.
Recently the plugin is added.

Please see:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/trunk/connectors/solr/integration/README-3.x.txt

You can get the results depending on user access tokens on Solr side.
curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=*:*&AuthenticatedUserName=username@domain"

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe